A new discovery of an old tradition with an Alaskan touch!
1 cup olive oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup Wild Alaskan blueberries, or as much as you like.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a 9X13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, mix together the oil, eggs, vanilla and milk and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then beat into the wet ingredients completely. Then gradually add the flour until all is well combined.
4. Pour half the batter into the baking pan, then layer half the streusel topping. Repeat with the rest of the batter and then the rest of the topping.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
6. Cool completely on cooling rack before cutting…if you can!
Streusel Topping Ingredients:
1 cups packed brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs flour
1. In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the soft butter with the cinnamon, flour and brown sugar until well mixed.