PLEASE NOTE: Our next availability in our Kenai Riverfront House is April 1, 2018 or later (Minimum 4 Night Stay (Kids under 16 ALWAYS Stay Free ). We’re also taking reservations for Summer/Fall/Winter 2018. Summer always books early, so please plan well ahead!
Our Kenai Riverfront House is a truly 1st class, turn-key vacation rental here at our unsurpassed location on the lower Kenai River–with lodging for up to 8 adults or a mix of adults and children up to 12 with everything you need for an unforgettable, private Kenai River family fishing vacation experience! Peak availability goes fast so plan well in advance and send us a Reservation Request soon.
With extensive remodeling, including a completely new two room spa-like bathroom with a two person jetted tub, multi-head spa shower, separated toilet room, sinks in both rooms, heated tile floors, mirrors, great lighting throughout and access from both the master bedroom and the main hall–this refuge within the Kenai Riverfront House will help you recover from those long days of fishing the Kenai River!
Other areas of the Kenai Riverfront House were also remodeled, including 12 new doors, 9 new windows, new dishwasher, new gas range, new master bedroom floor to ceiling including closet remodel and new flooring throughout the entire house. New furniture, new beds and bedding throughout to top off the list of comfort creatures for our salmon-loving guests to relax after a day on the river.
Enjoy a restful night’s sleep after your day’s fishing & adventures in one of 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms have 1-2 beds (full or queen) with flexibility to meet your needs.
Being right on the Kenai River is the THE best way to enjoy your Alaska fishing vacation–away from the crowds with peace and quiet so your family can fish, play, dine and relax in comfort and safety.
Features & Comforts include:
- 3 Bedrooms–Each bedroom has 1-2 beds. (Larger groups can add the adjacent Kenai Riverfront Suite for an extra studio style suite with 2 queen beds and private bath).
- Two-room, spa like bathroom, 2 person jacuzzi tub, rain shower, handheld, body shower.
- Living/dining room with leather sofas, large dining table for up to 10–all with a view of the Kenai river through bay windows.
- Full kitchen with new gas range, new dishwasher and matching stainless side by side refrigerator–Galley style with lots of room & counter space, fully stocked with all necessities and staples, spices, etc..
- Huge rock fireplace to enjoy an evening fire by.
- Large deck overlooking river with sliding glass door access from living room–Covered seating, gas grill and deck torch style heaters.
- Keyless entry, Wifi, television with DVD.
- Alaska themed throughout in artwork with fish & wildlife mounts from our personal collection.
Call us at 907-262-1717 or email email@example.com for more details, rates or simply submit your Reservation Request online today–we still have some peak dates available for the coming season!